If you have an urgent matter outside of office hours,or require legal help for a matter at home, please call UNISON DIRECT 0800 0857 857.
UNISON provides a very wide range of legal help to union members across the UK. We offer advice and assistance with work issues of course, but we can sometimes also offer legal help for members and their families outside work.
To be eligible for our legal assistance scheme, you must have been a member for at least four weeks prior to the incident that led you to seek that assistance. You must also be up to date with your subscriptions.Legal help is provided at the discretion of the union's national executive council.
What would you do?
- If you felt you were being bullied at work?
- If your work caused you stress or repetitive strain injury?
- If your employer refused to accept responsibility about a workplace issue?
- If your employer told you your pension was under threat?
- As a member of UNISON you can speak to your rep about all your workplace concerns.
Find out more about joining UNISON.
Get in touch by email
Get in touch by phone
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Phone number: 01473 263100
An answering machine is available to take out-of-hours calls, but if you have an urgent matter, call UNISON direct on 0800 0 857 857.
Get in touch in person
Address: St Peter House, 35 Rope Walk, IPSWICH IP4 1NA
How to find us: