Bradford Factor Guide Launched
Published on 12 April 2019 by Anita Abram - Service and Conditions Officer
UNISON Suffolk County Branch has launched our Bradford Factor Guidance for Suffolk County Council staff and managers.
The Bradford Factor is a sickness absence trigger point that triggers an informal absence capability process. It was launched on 1 April 2019.
In response, UNISON has developed this really important Bradford Factor Guidance that will help answers key questions:
- Where do I see my Bradford Factor Score?
- How to I manage sickness absence as a manager?
- How do I avoid discrimination?
- I have a disability will this count toward my Bradford Factor Score?
- How do I run Bradford Factor reports as a manager?
- Where do I find relevant policies and sources of support?