Bradford Factor Guide Launched
Published on April 12, 2019 by
UNISON Suffolk County Branch has launched our Bradford Factor Guidance for Suffolk County Council staff and managers.
The Bradford Factor is a sickness absence trigger point that triggers an informal absence capability process. It was launched on 1 April 2019.
In response, UNISON has developed this really important Bradford Factor Guidance that will help answers key questions:
- Where do I see my Bradford Factor Score?
- How to I manage sickness absence as a manager?
- How do I avoid discrimination?
- I have a disability will this count toward my Bradford Factor Score?
- How do I run Bradford Factor reports as a manager?
- Where do I find relevant policies and sources of support?